Covid-19 Coronavirus Updates
Al Huda School is currently operating in-person.
Al Huda School is actively monitoring developments of COVID-19 and evolving State and County guidelines. We will continue to update our parents and staff through email about the school's preparation and responses. Please continue to check this page regularly for updates.
Most Recent Parent Survey Results on Returning to School
Al Huda School Covid-19 Updates
- [September 20, 2021] COVID-19 Protocols and Reopening Plans Update
- [August 30, 2021] Al-Huda School and Hifzh School Fall Reopening Plan Update
- [March 21, 2021] Al-Huda School and Hifzh School will continue online learning for the rest of this school year, In Shaa Allah!
- [February 27, 2021] Covid-19 Parent Update and Town Hall Meeting
- [January 12, 2021] Al-Huda School will continue online/remote learning until further notice
- [October 6, 2020] Al-Huda School and Hifzh School will continue online learning until January of 2021, In shaa Allah
- [July 13, 2020] Al-Huda School Fall 2020 Plan
- [June 23, 2020] Need YOUR Nasiha about Online Learning at Al Huda School!
- [May 26, 2020] CLARIFICATION: Al-Huda and Hifzh School classes will continue to be offered VIRTUALLY
- [May 26, 2020] Eid Mubarak - School Re-Opens TOMORROW!
- [March 19, 2020] Back-to-School ONLINE Tomorrow - First Day of Online Instruction Monday, March 23 in Sha Allah
- [March 16, 2020] Al-Huda School Closure Updates due to the COVID-19 Outbreak
- [March 12, 2020] Al-Huda School and Hifzh School Will be Closed for AT LEAST Three Days
- [March 11, 2020] Update on the COVID-19 Situation and Al-Huda School's Plans
- [March 10, 2020] Follow Up on COVID-19 Email
- [March 5, 2020] Important Information about COVID-19
Distance Learning Community Survey Results
- Al Huda School
- Prince George's County Public Schools
- Howard County Public Schools
- Montgomery County Public Schools