- Highlights Brochure (2019-2020)
- Preschool Application
- Calendar TENTATIVE (2019-2020)
- Tuition Policy (2019-2020)
- Student Withdrawal Form
- Medication Form
General information about Al-Huda Preschool
Toddlers (ages 18 months to 5 years)
Playful Innocence - The Primary Program
Teachers in the Primary Program gently guide our youngest children as they take their first steps towards discovering the world around them and learning.
The natural inquisitiveness within a child is nurtured as they explore their curious surroundings under the careful watch of our teachers and caregivers. Encouraged to let their imaginations loose, children begin to gain self-confidence and independence.
Children take pride in their accomplishments and are enthusiastic about learning. Learn through play is the primary teaching tool as they discover what learning is all about!!!
Pre-School (ages 3 and 4)
Heavy emphasis on kindergarten preparation through early development of reading, math, and writing skills—excellent preparation for Al-Huda School as your child will benefit from the following;
- Islamic environment based upon the teachings of the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Emphasis on manners and socialization.
- Group and individual activities.
- Emphasis on personal & social development.
- Qur’an & Arabic language instruction.
- Art and science activities to stimulate imagination and creative expression.
- Gross and fine motor skills development.
- Staff are certified/trained in early childhood development.
Preschool Curriculum Includes the Following:
- Qur’an Memorization/Recitation
- Arabic Language
- Mathematics and Science
Social & Emotional
- Islamic Values and Morals
- Islamic Environment
- Free Play
- Center Activities
- Circle Time
- Artistic & Creative Expression
- Nasheeds—Islamic Songs
- Computers—Educational Software
- Outdoor Play
- Field Trips
Summer Camp Program - includes field trips, arts and crafts, water activities, sports, picnics, academic enrichment activities - fun, fun, fun!
Afterschool program—includes arts and crafts, academic support, and outdoor activities.
For more Information:
Please contact the Preschool at 301-982-7135 or email preschool [at] duscommunity.org
Al-Huda Preschool is located at Al-Huda School in College Park, Maryland.