Al-Huda School has been fully accredited by the Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS) since the Fall of 2007 through 2022, masha'Allah. Check our accreditation.
Accreditation is a multifaceted evaluation process that schools and school systems voluntarily use to demonstrate they are meeting a defined set of research-based performance standards. CESS-MSA accredits early-childhood through post-secondary, non-degree granting public, private, faith-based educational institutions including special purpose schools, and learning services providers. In its 130 years of operations, CESS-MSA has accredited hundreds of schools in the U.S. and overseas.
Al-Huda School was the first Islamic School that received its accreditation from CESS-MSA in 2007, Alhamdulillah.
Timeline and Accreditation Documents (2022)
- Self-Study to Middle States Association
- MSA Team Oral Report - March 16th at 6 pm EST (Click here to join the webinar)
Phase VI - Step 2
- Middle States Association - Team Visit (March 14th to 16th 2022)
Phase VI - Step 3
- Re-accreditation Oral Report - MSA Team Chair
Click here to join via Zoom
Time: 6:00 pm
Phase VI - Step 4
- Accreditation decision given by Middle States Association (Fall 2022)